04 June 2017

Natalie and the Nerd is Available Now!



My new book is out in the world and I love hearing what you all think about it! I've had some great feedback and reviews so far and it's totally made my little author heart happy. I really loved writing Natalie and the Nerd and it was a fun, sometimes heart-wrenching story to write.

You can find it on Amazon in eBook or paperback, which is only $7.99! And it's also on Kindle Unlimited!

As I gear up for my summer writing plans (see upcoming blog post), I wanted to share my favorite Instagram photos of Natalie and the Nerd! I love love love when people get creative when taking book photos. #Bookstagram is probably my favorite thing about social media!

Here are some of my favorites:

Taking part in my first ever #bookstagram blitz for Natalie and the Nerd by @writeamysparling. This book sounds amazing and I can't wait to read my copy! Thanks to @lolasblogtours for letting me be part of this. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Natalie’s school work is the last priority on her long list of things to worry about. Since her parent’s divorce, her mom’s boutique—their only source of income—is about to go under, and Natalie spent all summer and most of her senior year trying to save the little shop. Now that she’s in danger of failing high school, the assistant principal (who happens to be her evil step mother) is making Natalie join daily tutoring sessions with Jonah Garza, the school’s valedictorian.  Taking math lessons from the rich nerdy boy is the last thing Natalie wants to do, but Jonah needs these community service hours to get into Harvard, so he’s not going to give up on her. In addition to working at the boutique and studying with Jonah, Natalie’s lifelong crush just started paying attention to her. She’s being pulled in so many directions, she doesn’t think to question why the son of the biggest business mogul in town is suddenly trying to win her affections.  When her crush betrays her and the store goes into foreclosure, Natalie has to choose between fighting harder to keep her mom’s dream alive, or fighting to pass high school and start a future of her own. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You can find Natalie and the Nerd on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/sho34927436-natalie-and-the-nerd  And Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Natalie-Nerd-Amy-Sparling-ebook/dp/B071KYT74P/ #NATNGiveaway #bookblitz #bookstagramblitz #bookblogger
A post shared by Amy Rush Da Silva (@amyluisaaa) on



A post shared by fanbookart (@fanbookart) on










I love this picture so much! (And I think I need one of those cinnamon candles!) Thanks @dreamlandteenagefantasy @Regrann from @dreamlandteenagefantasy - . Hiya bookworms! . . I'm really excited to be participating in my first bookstagram blitz for Natalie and the Nerd by @writeamysparling organized by Lolas blog you're (blurb attached below). I received an ARC of the book and I'm so excited to be starting it, considering I'm a sucker for romance and all 😂 . . This is a long overdue post but I want to thank waxwickwonder for the cinnamon scented soy candle! It smelled heavenly! . . 👓 BLURB: 👓 Natalie’s school work is the last priority on her long list of things to worry about. Since her parent’s divorce, her mom’s boutique—their only source of income—is about to go under, and Natalie spent all summer and most of her senior year trying to save the little shop. Now that she’s in danger of failing high school, the assistant principal (who happens to be her evil step mother) is making Natalie join daily tutoring sessions with Jonah Garza, the school’s valedictorian. Taking math lessons from the rich nerdy boy is the last thing Natalie wants to do, but Jonah needs these community service hours to get into Harvard, so he’s not going to give up on her. In addition to working at the boutique and studying with Jonah, Natalie’s lifelong crush just started paying attention to her. She’s being pulled in so many directions, she doesn’t think to question why the son of the biggest business mogul in town is suddenly trying to win her affections. When her crush betrays her and the store goes into foreclosure, Natalie has to choose between fighting harder to keep her mom’s dream alive, or fighting to pass high school and start a future of her own. . . First impressions aren't always the right impressions. NATN is available now! . . PS. I'm really happy of how this picture turned out! 😂 - #regrann
A post shared by Amy Sparling (@writeamysparling) on




Do you love #Bookstagram as much as I do? Let me know your favorite bookish accounts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment